Travel Stamp

Trip: Postponed

The sad decision has been made to postpone the trip until the Spring. Most likely early to mid may.

While it is painful to have to delay the trip, it does offer a couple of advantages, the primary being we can go for longer. I’m very excited about the possibility of going for maybe 14-18 days instead of only 10. I will leave it up to Irene as to where else we might include on our trip.

In the meantime, we will take a different, shorter, cheaper vacation in September.

Never fear, I will continue to plan and post about those plans in the meantime.

Posted in Travel Planning | No Comments